Cost : Free
FACTS about the Shaarei Arazim Raffle Campaign:
- Purpose of the Raffle – 100% of profits of raffle are set aside as scholarships for students who cannot afford tuition.
- The Grand Prize is $100,000
- The drawing is Febuary 7, 2019
FACTS about Mesivta Shaarei Arazim
- Mesivta Shaarei Arazim, founded in 2000, is a yeshiva high school that follows a full educational and extra curricular philosophy of the Torah-based dictum “Chanoch Lanaar Al pi Darko” and Success Breeds Success
- Shaarei Arazim has 3 branches worldwide – Arzei Levono in Beit Shemesh and Mesivta Shaarei Adirim in Chicago. In addition, many other yeshivos nationwide have used our curriculums and programs extensively.
- Shaarei Arazim has opened 3 Community-wide After-school Programs for younger children, ages 8-12 in Monsey and Lakewood.